It is important that you bring the following information to your visit. Please arrive 15 minutes early.
- Insurance Card
- Co-pay or deductible
- Referral, if required
- Photo ID
- All medication bottles, or a detailed list, including over-the-counter medications that you are currently taking
- Primary care physician contact information
- Previous relevant medical/surgical records, if applicable
- Emergency contact information
For your convenience, you can download, print and complete the New Patient Forms prior to your visit.
- Office Policy Form
- Office Policy Form_SPANISH
- Patient Communication Sheet2017_MA
- Receipt of Privacy Notice-2017
- SPANISH Receipt of Privacy Notice-2022_fillable
Emergencies – In the event of a life-threatening emergency, dial 911 immediately or proceed to the nearest hospital emergency room.